My name is P.K. Bibi – I am a Senior PPC Management & Conversion Optimisation Specialist at a leading UK digital marketing agency, Coast Digital.
I also work as freelance digital marketing consultant, helping out Small & Medium Sized Businesses and Entrepreneurs attract a steady, consistent, predictable flow of new customers and clients at a cost they can afford, while making a profit.
This is done through effective Paid Search Marketing (PPC), Online Display Advertising, Social Media Advertising, Web Analytics and Conversion Optimisation.
I am the author of “Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising Idea Book” and “Using Google AdWords to Promote Business for Small to Medium Enterprises”.
My PPC Management and other experiences:
With over 9 years doing online marketing, some of my experiences include being:
- Senior PPC Specialist – at Coast Digital
- Online Marketing Manager for – Proactol weight management solutions, Westin Gourmet specialist gourmet online meat store, Barnes Roffe Chartered Accountants, Property Mentor provider of property investment & development courses.
- Independent affiliate marketer on Commission Junction
- Small Business Online Marketing Consultant
My other Business & Marketing credentials:
- Certificate in Digital Marketing – Google Squared Online Digital Marketing Course
- Google AdWords Professional Certification (GAP)
- Certificate in Direct & Interactive Marketing – European Academy of Direct & Interactive Marketing (EADIM)
- MSc, e-Business Management – University of Warwick
My main passion is books. Ironically my grandmother who cultivated that passion in me could neither read nor write. I am always surrounded by books. A considerable portion of my income goes to Amazon .
If your are struggling to the get the right customers or clients, in the right numbers, see:
How I can help you